Renewable Randolph works with individuals and organizations to develop economic opportunities in the North American renewable energy markets, with a focus on Western Canada.
Clients share one important quality; they believe a renewable energy future is not only possible, but available to them today. They may include:
Services may include
- Market research
- Business Development
- Sales & Marketing
- Dealflow and Capital Sourcing
- Municipal engagement
- Government incentives/grant applications
- HR Assistance
- Writing and Content Development
- WordPress websites
- Free stuff, just ask! What are you looking for?
Flexible Fee Structure
- Super-affordable retainer & work fees ($500-$5,000CDN), monthly or milestone-driven
- Variable performance fee depending on deal size (0.5-4%)
- Case-by-case basis. We can find a solution for most budgets.
You are welcome to discuss your specific interests and intended outcomes with us, whether a new career, a promising investment opportunity, or even just the latest industry report on where the renewables markets and policies are going, in Canada or globally.
Alongside our clients & partners, Renewable Randolph’s 12+ years of networking and trades-work experience in Canadian renewable energy can assist you in developing or carrying out a renewable energy plan, that’s right for your business or career, and takes full advantage of the exciting opportunities that are currently available across this sector.